Re: A callygraphy notebook environment

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: A callygraphy notebook environment
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:37:12 +0100

>>> "JMM" == Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:
Hi Juan
> Hi all,

> This is more related to LaTeX than Org, but I'm sharing it here in case
> anyone is interested. For a work I'm doing I've written a LaTeX
> environment that tries to mimic the look of a calligraphy notebook. By
> default it uses the qtmerryscript font, included in TeX live, but this
> can be changed to any other calligraphic-style font. It works only with
> LuaTeX, since it uses a function in Lua to add the grids.

> An screenshots:

> https://i.imgur.com/tgrgaWM.png

> https://i.imgur.com/AIolze2.png

> https://i.imgur.com/v2Mzyx5.png

Interesting I like them all. I converted your org file to latex and run
it with lualatex but the font used there does not correspond to all the
three screenshots.

Now I am not really acquainted with lualatex but with xelatex, I
converted QTMerryScript.otf to ttf and run it with xelatex. Nice.

What are the other otf fonts you are using for these screenshots?

Thanks

Uwe