Re: A callygraphy notebook environment

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: A callygraphy notebook environment
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:23:59 +0000

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for testing the document.

Uwe Brauer writes:

> Interesting I like them all. I converted your org file to latex and run
> it with lualatex but the font used there does not correspond to all the
> three screenshots.

The default font for the environment 'mynotebook" is qtmerryscript
(shown in the third screenshot, if I remember correctly). I chose that
one because it is included in TeX live 2021.

> Now I am not really acquainted with lualatex but with xelatex, I
> converted QTMerryScript.otf to ttf and run it with xelatex. Nice.

But with XelaTeX the 'mynotebook' environment will not work, since it uses
a function in Lua to generate the grids in a notebook way.

> What are the other otf fonts you are using for these screenshots?

The document itself includes some links to download the other typefaces. Look
in the non-exportable section, named 'Conf', where it says "The different
options
for the environment...". Anyway, I paste it here too:

- Vladimir Script :: https://fontzone.net/font-details/vladimir-script
- Anke Calligraphic :: https://fontzone.net/font-details/anke-calligraphic-fg
- Studio Script :: https://fontzone.net/download/studioscriptctt

(The third font was not in the screenshots).

Best regards,

Juan Manuel