[CLOSED] TEC fixed this problem.

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [CLOSED] TEC fixed this problem.
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 13:33:52 +0800

Today, I found the Org Agenda sorting strategy problem is fixed by commit
"1b675f0ca84d637a3780cf3590308116e232fcfd".

Thanks, TEC

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3