Re: table format during html export

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: table format during html export
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:16:27 +0000

Hi Leo,

Leo Butler writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have some tables like
>
> | a | b |
> | c | d |
>
> I would like to have this export (in html) to something like
>
> | a  b |
> | c  d |
>
> i.e., add a vertical bar on the extreme left and right.
>
> I have searched the org manual and online and I can't find a
> solution.
>
> TIA,
> Leo

You can modify the attributes for a certain table, for example like this:

#+ATTR_HTML: :border 2 :cellspacing 0 :cellpadding 6 :rules none :frame vsides
| a | b |
| c | d |

For all tables, you can apply a value to
`org-html-table-default-attributes', locally or globally:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(setq org-html-table-default-attributes
  '(:border "2" :cellspacing "0" :cellpadding "6" :rules "none" :frame
"vsides"))
#+end_src

Best regards,

Juan Manuel