Question Regarding Creating HTML Style Buttons With Org Mode

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Question Regarding Creating HTML Style Buttons With Org Mode
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 09:56:17 -0500

Hey there,

So I'm in the process of creating an art portfolio site, but am wondering if the following idea is possible:

Is it possible to create HTML style buttons using Org Mode itself?

Would I need to do this via a '#begin-src' block in order to create the button itself?

I ask because I'm aware on how to force custom stylesheets for a given Org Mode doc that's converted to an HTML page, but didn't know if I could populate some buttons so that I can stylize them accordingly.

Thanks,

Sam