Re: Org mode profiling meetup on Sat, Feb 26 (was: profiling latency in

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Org mode profiling meetup on Sat, Feb 26 (was: profiling latency in large org-mode buffers (under both main & org-fold feature))
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 07:51:11 -0800

I am not sure if I am helpful.  But I am an org user.  I am not a
developer.  I would like to contribute any testing.  Currently I use
version 9.3.  I  do not want to install anything which is outside my
operating system distribution software versions (Hyperbola GNU 0.4).  I
am also unable to use microphone and camera with the web browser because
of security concerns by the distribution developers.  I have used ERC,
mailing lists, Tox and Mumble successfully with this distribution.  With
these caveats, please consider my contributions, if required.