Re: Communication problems and possible problems with the website

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Communication problems and possible problems with the website
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 14:56:51 +0800

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Thanks, that will help new users to communicate. 👍
>
> Maybe you could make XMPP group for Org move on chat.orgmode.org and let
> people hoping through various Jabber/XMPP applications.

Some time ago, Timothy shared an idea of creating a discourse forum at
orgmode.org. Discourse is FOSS and provides a familiar interface +
ability to create and tag topics. The question is integration with Org
ML, but I am pretty sure that discourse might be much easier to start
with for new users. WDYT?

As for chat, don't we have IRC #org-mode?
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-irc.html

Best,
Ihor