Re: ox-publish: Some starting problems

From: c . buhtz
Subject: Re: ox-publish: Some starting problems
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 09:41:39 +0000

Some additional information.

Am 09.03.2022 09:55 schrieb c.buhtz@posteo.jp:
2.
Because ox-publish is skipping "unmodified files"
[..]
nothing is generated anymore.

Doing this forces ox-publish to generated everything
    M: (org-publish "projectname" t)

3.
[..]
in the HTML output all links are gone. No links. No text
for the links.
I tried to reproduce this in a minimal example with two new nodes. But
for them the links are generated.
[..]

I need to correct myself here. After forcing new generation of HTML content the links in the new test nodes also gone. I am confused. I need to do further investigation here and create a minimal reproducible setup to find out the steps to reproduce this behavior. Should I then open a bug report? Do I understand https://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html correct that there is no "usual" bug tracker but just he mailing list where I have to post bugs?

4.
ox-publish ignores newlines. Two short lines in the org-file becomes
one line in the HTML content.

I am still not sure but it looks like that this does fix that problem.
    (setq org-export-preserve-breaks t)