Re: ox-publish: Some starting problems

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: ox-publish: Some starting problems
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 22:57:28 +0700

On 09/03/2022 16:41, c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote:

There is a kind of dashboard at https://updates.orgmode.org Someone need to confirm the bug report before it will appear there.

Accordingly to https://orgmode.org/org.html#Feedback
you may use
   M-x org-submit-bug-report <RET>
or just to send description of the problem to this list.

There is a subpackage for Org Mode at https://debbugs.gnu.org, but the message will be anyway redirected to this mail list. Bugs reported against Emacs instead of Org Mode have greater chance to remain unnoticed for some period of time. Answers sent to the mail list directly instead of the bug email address will not appear in debbugs archives. Notice the following as well:

https://list.orgmode.org/87v9kavoms.fsf@gnu.org/
Bastien. Re: issue tracker? Mon, 01 Jun 2020 16:36:59 +0200