Re: bug-tracker: How to response/subscribe to a bug-thread

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: bug-tracker: How to response/subscribe to a bug-thread
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 21:38:40 +0100

On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 04:46:25PM +0000, c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote:
> Hello,
> I still try to become warm with the bug-tracking-system you are using.
>
> There is a known bug that is also tracked on the "dashboard"
> (https://updates.orgmode.org/) as "Inconsistent handling of id: links to
> other file during publish".
> https://list.orgmode.org/12368452.sVpYeFqCzH@pluto/
>
> I was not subscribed to the list when this thread comes up. So I have no
> mail here I can reply-to. I can I answer to that thread?

On that list page, the footer says you can either download an mbox
archive of the messages and reply inside your mail client, and it
provides a link where you can use a in-reply-to and subject header
which CC's the list.

  via mailto: links, try the mailto: link

mailto:inkbottle007%40gmail.com?In-Reply-To=%3C12368452.sVpYeFqCzH@pluto%3E&Cc=emacs-orgmode%40gnu.org&Subject=Re%3A%20Internal%20link%20broken%20when%20publishing%20%28was%20org-id%20with%20ox-html%29

> Side question: I can I monitor that thread/bug without being subscribed
> to the list? The "dashboard" seems not to have any subscribe, monitor or
> feed mechanism. The "Atom" feed (https://list.orgmode.org/new.atom) is
> only for complete list not for one thread.

The best way is to subscribe to the list.