Re: [wip-cite-new] Exporting to pandoc md (and from there to zotero odt)

From: Anders Johansson
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Exporting to pandoc md (and from there to zotero odt)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:50:11 +0100

Hi,
>We should also get pandoc to support updated org-cite syntax.
> https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/7329

Now that pandoc has org-cite support, I found it simpler to reuse
ox-pandoc (https://github.com/emacsorphanage/ox-pandoc) and just do
this very simple configuration. ox-pandoc exports to an intermediary
org file, so we can just make sure to reinsert citations in org
format.

(use-package ox-pandoc
  :custom (org-pandoc-options-for-odt
           '((lua-filter . "/home/aj/lib/bbt-pandoc-zotero.lua")
             (metadata . "zotero_author_in_text=true"))))

(org-cite-register-processor 'pandoc
  :export-citation #'oc-pandoc-export-citation
  :export-bibliography #'oc-pandoc-export-bibliography)

(defun oc-pandoc-export-citation (citation _style _ _info)
  "Export CITATION object in org format."
  (org-element-citation-interpreter
   citation
   (mapconcat (lambda (r) (org-element-citation-reference-interpreter r nil))
              (org-cite-get-references citation))))

(defun oc-pandoc-export-bibliography (_k _f _s _p _b _i)
  "Generate a #+print_bibliography:"
  "#+print_bibliography:")