Re: org-roam to HTML: My needs are unusual?

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: org-roam to HTML: My needs are unusual?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:33:18 +0700

On 11/03/2022 19:03, c.buhtz@posteo.jp wrote:

At the end I would subscribe my need like that:
I want all my org-roam-v2 notes (means org file with ID-links) transformed to HTML-files which I can use via file:// protocol (means without a server).

Christian, you may confuse people requiring file: protocol. I think, for hugo or for other approaches to export, the goal is to get *relative* links <a href="dir/another.html#something">something</a>. In such case any file may be opened in a browser and links (images, CSS styles) will work.

In some cases it is still easier to run a HTTP server bound to loopback network interface: python3 -m http.server 8080 --bind 127.0.0.1 --directory /path/to/your/files

I would suggest to not mix general questions related to org-export and org-publish with ones specific to org-roam such as backlinks. The latter should be addressed to the developers of org-roam.