org-log-note-clock-out ends action after note, forgetting to clock in to

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: org-log-note-clock-out ends action after note, forgetting to clock in to something
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 06:50:22 -0600

This is regarding the behavior of =org-log-note-clock-out=. When =nil= I can
just be clocked in to A and then when I clock in to B it stops A, starts B.
This is nice. However, when  =org-log-note-clock-out= is true, I get prompted
for a note --  which is what I want -- but it stops there. So, if I was
repeating the above action of clocking from A to B, it clocks out of A, asks
for a note, but does NOT clock in to B.

This discrepancy is annoying; while I am adapting to remember to clock out
before clocking in to another item (so I can get my note), it would be nice if
it remembered that it was supposed to be clocking in to that other thing AFTER
the note finishes.

Anyone else duplicating this error would be useful to know. Let me know if
there is somewhere else I should report this issue.

- Tory