Re: [oc] provide style/citation preview?

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [oc] provide style/citation preview?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:49:09 -0400

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 12:33 PM Vikas Rawal <vikasrawal@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So I'm just wondering how best to dynamically generate those previews,
>> perhaps even just using a pre-selected reference*, and if maybe oc
>> could make that easier?
>>

> Some kind of overlay that shows citations as they would (at least as close as
> possible) look in the export?

Something like this?

https://github.com/andras-simonyi/org-cite-csl-activate

I think he was hoping to incorporate that into the oc-csl processor at
some point, and that would indeed be another approach to in-buffer
previewing.

The issue I have is more just generating the preview content for
incorporation into the completion annotations.

Bruce