Re: citations: org-cite vs org-ref 3.0

From: M. Pger
Subject: Re: citations: org-cite vs org-ref 3.0
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:08:32 +0000

On Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 at 3:39 PM, Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Have you actually looked at the table of existing mappings? See table 1 here
> (which it seems we might want to add to the manual?):
>
> https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-07-31-citations.html#cite-syntax

Sorry for the late reaction to this. As an user I completely agree. IMO, having
these mappings in the doc could clearly convince some org-ref users to give a
try to org-cite. Some information about the possibility of using .bst
bibliography style files would also be nice. Finally, some info about cross-ref
could also be useful, so that users easily get an idea of what would imply a
switch from org-ref to org-cite.

For what it's worth, I think that Vanilla org becomes more and more amazing,
thanks for that.

Best,

MP