Re: Custom TODO states for one item

From: João Pedro
Subject: Re: Custom TODO states for one item
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 16:11:50 -0300

Greetings, Bastien!

On 28 March 2022 14:39, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

>> I have a file with custom TODO states:
>>
>> #+TODO: FOO(f@/@) | BAR(b@/@)
>>
>> I have one item (heading) within that file that I'd like to have
>> different TODO states. Is this possible?
>
> No, and I don't think it's a good idea to support this.

Could you elaborate on why not? I have been in situations where having
the ability to define a heading-wise TODO keyword would be useful, but I
managed to get around using different ways of achieving the same
end-goal.

Best regards,

--
João Pedro de Amorim Paula
IT undergraduate at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)