sparse TODO tree and priorities - with a custom face

From: Ram Bhamidipaty
Subject: sparse TODO tree and priorities - with a custom face
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 02:17:05 +0000

I understand that org-priority-faces is only used for agenda views.
However when viewing TODO items I find that the lack of additional
context in the agenda view makes thinking about the TODO items more
difficult.

Whereas with a sparse tree the TODO items are presenting with the
associated positions in the hierarchy, which is very useful for me.

What I want is a way to visually see the high, medium and low priority
items. For example "A", "B" and "C" items could be shown in a different
color.

How can I do that?

Thanks for any info.
-Ram