Re: Removing obsolete function `org-truely-invisible-p'.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Removing obsolete function `org-truely-invisible-p'.
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:28:05 -0500

On 19 Dec 2021, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Karl Fogel <kfogel@red-bean.com> writes:

Should we just remove `org-truely-invisible-p'? Or at least correct the spelling of its name ("truely" should be "truly")?

I feel slightly reluctant about removal. If nothing, this function can be a reminder about visible-mode and keeping it has little downside. Though if others think that removing would be better, I would also be
fine with it.

Renaming sounds reasonable. Just need to define obsolete alias for the
old name in org-compat.el.

Could you prepare a patch? Having a patch may encourage more feedback.

Sure; please see attached.

Best regards,
-Karl