Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Multiline list entries / Is auto-fill-mode in org(roam) usual?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 12:06:54 +0800

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

>> Do I understand it correct that the end of a list is marked by an empty
>> line?
>>

> Yes. I think that the list items follow the same rules as Paragraphs [1]
> i.e. A list item continues until it sees a blank line. This is identical to
> Markdown.

I think your examples are a bit misleading. A list item continues until
there are _2_ blank lines or until the subsequent line is not indented >=
current list item indentation:

1. list item 1
not a list item because it not indented
2. completely new list

Also,

1. list item 1

   Still a list item - new paragraph inside the list

   Indented, but not a list item because there are two blank lines above

Everything is described in the manual. See
https://orgmode.org/manual/Plain-Lists.html#Plain-Lists

Best,
Ihor