Re: Remove old WORG page with Org Syntax (draft) in favour of new syntax

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Remove old WORG page with Org Syntax (draft) in favour of new syntax page by Timothy
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 14:24:21 +0800

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> Should we rename org-syntax to org-syntax-old? Or would you advocate for
> something else?

Would keeping the old org-syntax version benefit anyone? I think it only
creates confusion and there is no extra information in the old version
that is not available in the new syntax document.

I am in favour of removing the old version completely and putting the
new document at the old address
https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html

The old version will remain accessible via git logs if absolutely
necessary.

Best,
Ihor