`M-x org-open-at-point` on `[[file:/path/file.hs][name]]` says: "Running

From: chris
Subject: `M-x org-open-at-point` on `[[file:/path/file.hs][name]]` says: "Running less /home/path/file.hs"
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 19:26:38 +0200

[was: Issue with internal directory links]

> Hi Jonathan,

> Jonathan Fox <jonathanfox223@gmail.com> writes:

>> Here's a link I'm using:

>> [[./templates][Templates]]

I have similar issue with `[[file:/path/file.hs][name]]`

`M-x org-open-at-point` says:

"Running less /home/path/file.hs"

In terminal:

`mimetype /home/path/file.hs` => `text/x-haskell`

```

org-file-apps is a variable defined in ‘org.el’.

Its value is

((auto-mode . emacs)

 (directory . emacs)

 ("\\.mm\\'" . default)

 ("\\.x?html?\\'" . default)

 ("\\.pdf\\'" . default))

```

I guess I can configure it alright, but I have no idea why it is invoking `less` in the first place. I also have no idea where the output of `less` should be found.

`org-version` => 9.5.2

`emacs-version` => 29.0.50

Thanks,

Chris