What's the flow for adding info: links in Org documents?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: What's the flow for adding info: links in Org documents?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:35:40 -0400

Hello all,

I believe I am missing out something basic with inserting info: links
in Org documents.

The info links look like:

    [[info:org#External links]]

But if I am on that Info node and I hit `w' to copy the node
reference, this gets copied: "(org) External Links"

So when I insert a link in Org, it goes like this:

1. Type "[[info:"
2. Paste the Info node ref, so that I get "[[info:(org) External Links"
3. Refactor that to make it parseable by ol-info: "[[info:org#External Links]]"

I can locally advice the `org-info-export' so that "[[info:(org)
External Links]]" would work as well. But I think I am missing out on
some flow that would make the above manually editing in step 3
unnecessary.

How do you insert info: links efficiently?

--
Kaushal Modi