Re: What's the flow for adding info: links in Org documents?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: What's the flow for adding info: links in Org documents?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:26:26 -0400

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022 at 10:57 AM Max Nikulin <manikulin@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are a some problems with info links outside of Emacs:
> - Export to PDF

Yeah, I recently realized that I will need to add custom support for
exporting info: links using ox-hugo. I made a small blog post out of
this learning: https://scripter.co/linking-and-exporting-org-info-links/.

> - Links to single page manuals as the result of export to HTML. E.g.
> Emacs manual is really huge

I did not understand this. The HTML exports convert an Info node to a
hyperlink of the same manual page online.