Re: [BUG] error when saving a new capture [9.5.2 (9.5.2-g971eb6 @ /home/

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [BUG] error when saving a new capture [9.5.2 (9.5.2-g971eb6 @ /home/torysa/emacs/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 08:40:53 -0600

Actually big thanks to your response; it prompted me to figure out how to
update my emacs, which I built from source a year or two ago when I wanted to
give native comp a whirl. It was a process, but was eventually successful.

The error was auto-reported when it popped up, and I decided to give the
inviting "report" button a whirl, though I've never thought of it before. I
don't even remember the context. But, per your advice, I have updated both
emacs and orgmode. Maybe it's gone. Thanks!

- Tory