Re: Maintenance Request

From: Edouard Debry
Subject: Re: Maintenance Request
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 00:58:47 +0200

Thanks for offering to maintain 'ox-latex.el'.

One of the thing that could be improved is the generation of svg
images through tikz. Currently, unless I am mistaken, it does
not work well. I had to tweak 'ox-latex.el' to make it work again.
I did post a question about this on the mailing list.

Regards