[DONE] Re: [BUG] The latest org-fold feature breaks link :activate-func

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [DONE] Re: [BUG] The latest org-fold feature breaks link :activate-func property
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:55:11 +0800

> "Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I use extension
>> [[https://repo.or.cz/org-link-beautify.git][org-link-beautify]] to display
>> text-property beautify content on link. With
>> latest org-mode source code on commit "1ed9e4223", I got this error which
>> displayed in the
>> attachment gif.
>
> I do not see any error there, except the fact that Org reveals the links
> contents.
>
> Looking at ol.el, it appears that org-next-link does not respect
> org-fold-show-context-detail (`link-search'). I fixed this problem on
> main.

Yes, that's the problem. I pulled that latest commit and confirmed the problem
fixed. Thanks for
quick response!

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3