Re: asterisk allowed for list items

From: c . buhtz
Subject: Re: asterisk allowed for list items
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:21:51 +0000

Am 29.04.2022 14:15 schrieb Ihor Radchenko:
Would you be interested to contribute an example to
https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html#Items ?

Not sure what you mean. Currently I just try to understand the syntax and get the hard rules for my own parser. ;)

 - List item with whitespace before and after bullet
 + List item with whitespace before and after bullet
 * List item with whitespace before and after bullet

- List item with whitespace only after bullet
+ List item with whitespace only after bullet
* A heading because there is no whitespace before the bullet

btw: There is a "problem" with the mailinglist. Follow-Up and Reply-To is ignored. I always get copy to my own adress instead of the mailinglist. I do not need copies. This is noise.