Re: [Bug] incorrect indent of next heading after org-paste-subtree

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: [Bug] incorrect indent of next heading after org-paste-subtree
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 18:09:15 +0700

On 01/05/2022 09:31, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

Another old bug with org-paste-subtree.

It make indentation of next heading wrong.

Consider the following document and follow described steps:

I am unable to reproduce on the latest Org.

Thank you, Ihor. I have checked it once more for current main HEAD 2bd34edb64. I can reproduce it using the provided steps in Emacs-26, but not in Emacs-27.

Unless there is a reason to suspect something weird underneath, the issue should be considered with rather low priority. Anyway, I have added trailing newline to generated content and mostly use org-capture with org-protocol for communication between applications.