[ISSUE] org-fold does not support auto-reveal for some external package

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [ISSUE] org-fold does not support auto-reveal for some external package commands
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 12:44:50 +0800

I'm using package "consult" which has command "consult-org-heading" to search
org headlines. It will
auto jump to the selected headline and expand the jumped headline. After using
org-fold, it does not
auto jump to the headline now.

The previous discussion here as reference
https://github.com/minad/consult/issues/563.

As @minad mentioned we need to wait for org-fold provide an official API to
reveal content. Hope
this can be added to org-fold plan.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3