Re: [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: Re: [org-contrib] Take over maintaining of org-contacts.el
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 00:42:34 +0800

> "Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi Danjou, Since the package org-contacts.el is not maintained for a long
>> time. I would like to take
>> over maintaining of org-contacts.el. What do you think? I used to send you
>> an email with asking. But
>> got no response.
>>
>> Hi Bastien, If org-contacts.el author is not response for a long time, can
>> you remove
>> org-contacts.el out from org-contrib? I have already added a separated
>> repository for org-contacts.el
>> https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git
>>
>> If approved, I will update on MELPA by adding a new recipe for
>> org-contacts.el.
>
> I noticed that Bastien did put your repo as a new home for org-contacts:
> https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/org-contrib/tree/master/item/lisp/org-contacts.el:
>>> homepage: https://github.com/stardiviner/org-contacts.el
>
> Note, however, that the repo is your (deleted?) github repo.
> Should we update the homepage repo in org-contrib to
> https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git?
>
> Best,
> Ihor

Yes, please update to new place: https://repo.or.cz/org-contacts.git.
Thanks for checking this up, I have not realized missed migration of
org-contacts repo.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3