Re: Regarding arbitrary Org blocks

From: Daniel Fleischer
Subject: Re: Regarding arbitrary Org blocks
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 21:23:27 +0300

Russell Adams [2022-05-11 Wed 18:14] wrote:

> Could I add some minor mode to say text-mode with auto-fill-mode and
> aspell somewhere when opening those blocks?

Hi! If you're editing text why do you need a special buffer? You can
edit them in the orgmode buffer and enjoy all its textual features. The
special buffer is for major modes which are not orgmode such as
programming languages or latex which use different
completions/highlighting/minor-modes and editing them in orgmode is a
hassle.

--

Daniel Fleischer