export to latex: begin_example gets exported to verbatim (

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: export to latex: begin_example gets exported to verbatim (
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 09:13:54 +0200

Hi

Please consider

* matlab :results output src :exports results: exports code  :eval never-export
#+begin_src matlab :results output src :exports results: exports code  :eval
never-export
clear all
A=[1 1 0; 0 1 0; 0 1 1];
B=[0 1; 1 0; 0 1];
C=[1 1 1];
D=0;
sys=ss(A,B,C,D)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_example

sys =

  A =
       x1  x2  x3
   x1   1   1   0
   x2   0   1   0
   x3   0   1   1

#+end_example

When I export this to latex, I obtain

\begin{verbatim}

sys =

  A =
       x1  x2  x3
   x1   1   1   0
   x2   0   1   0
   x3   0   1   1

\end{verbatim}

But I would prefer
\begin{lstlisting}

sys =

  A =
       x1  x2  x3
   x1   1   1   0
   x2   0   1   0
   x3   0   1   1

\end{lstlisting}

Any idea how?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.