a problem with lilypond babel fontification

Subject: a problem with lilypond babel fontification
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 15:39:56 -0300

I’m using emacs compiled from trunk as of today. This is my minimal file
for testing:

#+begin_src lilypond :file shalala.pdf
\clef bass {c d e f g a b c' b a g f e d c}
#+end_src

#+begin_src lisp
  (setq tralala mimimi)
#+end_src

If I open it using `emacs -Q`, both blocks get fontified/highlighted
correctly. If I load `ob-lilypond` with `(require 'ob-lilypond)` and
reopen the file, I get a fontification error.

The error occurs on every ending lilypond block line, #+end_src.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance :),

Edgard