Re: Org Yaap: Termux notifications for Org

From: Christian Stuermer
Subject: Re: Org Yaap: Termux notifications for Org
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 13:01:25 +0200

Hello Tyler,

thank you for sharing, I will try it out!

I'm currently trying to shift more and more from specialized apps on every OS to Emacs, but it's a slow process. So I'm happy for every help I can get. My next projects will be switching to Gnus as mailclient, elfeed + Emms (+ perhaps Tasker as GUI on Android) for podcasts,...

If anyone knows a good place to discuss Emacs in Termux online, please let me know. This combination of interests seems to be so rare, my questions about it feel like noise in both the Emacs and Termux subreddits.

Best,
Christian