Re: Trouble producing nicely aligned org tables from emacs-jupyter code

From: Mark Barton
Subject: Re: Trouble producing nicely aligned org tables from emacs-jupyter code blocks using latest org version
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 16:22:30 -0700

Richard,

You might want to check to see if pulsar is a good replacement for beacon. I had been using beacon for a while and switched recently. I don’t use Jupiter-python blocks any more because of some compatibility issues I experienced because I chose to compile Emacs from the master branch. I found the python blocks met my needs. He is the link to the pulsar package if you are interested. I found it much easier to config what actions cause the line to pulse to find point.
https://github.com/protesilaos/pulsar

Mark