Re: Fwd: [BUG] when open a large org file, emacs get stuck and show a wa

From: imymorror wang
Subject: Re: Fwd: [BUG] when open a large org file, emacs get stuck and show a warning "org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications detected"
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 15:26:19 +0800

>Now, it is confusing. I am unable to reproduce the warning on my side
>even with org-fragtog and valign installed.

valign-mode causes the problem. Try these steps to reproduce the problem : add-hook for valign and open a large org file, then try moving the mouse a few times,quickly TAB and SHIFT-TAB a few times.

Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> 于2022年5月21日周六 12:37写道:
imymorror wang <jagger.wangzg.2019@gmail.com> writes:

>> Can you share the values of change-major-mode-hook and org-mode-hook?
> I uploaded all *emacs **current state* in recent e-mail .

Sorry, I missed that. Unfortunately I do not see anything suspicious
there.

Now, it is confusing. I am unable to reproduce the warning on my side
even with org-fragtog and valign installed.

Can you try to reproduce the problem starting from clean Emacs state
(emacs -Q)? See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html

>> Also, do you deliberately drop the CC to emacs-orgmode@gnu.org and prefer
> the conversation to be not public?
> sorry. I'm not good at email communication. This is my first attempt to
> submit a bug report to Emacs. Maybe I could add CC to  emacs-orgmode@gnu.org on
> the recent email that shows all my emacs current state info.

Just use "Reply All" in future.

Best,
Ihor