Re: [BUG] HTML export of buffer with fringe indicators

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] HTML export of buffer with fringe indicators
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 18:08:22 +0800

Daniel Fleischer <danflscr@gmail.com> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko [2022-05-20 Fri 16:36]  wrote:
>
>> I am unable to reproduce your problem on my side using the following
>> steps.
>
> Ok, thanks anyway. BTW, even the steps you took are useful for me for future
> debugging.

It is exactly the reason I listed the steps. So that you can also try on
your side.

If you cannot reproduce using my steps, there is a chance that the
problem is also caused by some other part of your config. In which case,
you can use https://github.com/Malabarba/elisp-bug-hunter to hunt down
the cause. Also, see
https://open.tube/videos/watch/4d819114-43bf-42df-af94-f94fc53dd0d9

Best,