Help with my first elisp

From: Ypo
Subject: Help with my first elisp
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 13:37:01 +0200

Hi

After thinking about learning elisp for years, today I've tried my first script. First I made some macros that worked as I intended, and then using this tutorial of Protesilaos I was able to transform those macros into elisp code.

https://protesilaos.com/codelog/2022-01-31-learning-emacs/
(thanks a lot)

My situation: I am using Protesilaos' package logos, and I would like to add to it something (a hook?): to mark the position where my eyesight must go. Example:

https://www.tiktok.com/@yporg/video/7100510074342280454?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7100507416085399046

My problems:

My code:

(defun posicion1 ()
  (interactive)
  (next-line 1)
  (beginning-of-visual-line)
  (forward-char 6)
)

(defun posicion2 ()
  (interactive)
  (forward-char 23)
)

(defun posicion3 ()
  (interactive)
  (end-of-visual-line) ;;C-e
  (backward-char 7)
)

(define-key global-map (kbd "1") #'posicion1)
(define-key global-map (kbd "2") #'posicion2)
(define-key global-map (kbd "3") #'posicion3)

Additional problem: I don't know how to recover keys 1, 2 and 3 to their normal functioning, right now I can't type 1, 2 or 3 on my Emacs. xD

I think it could be interesting to use just SPC, instead of 1, 2 and 3. Maybe it could be done using conditionals, like in this not-working example:

(defvar posicion
  "Position where it is the cursor.")

(defun posicion1 ()
  (interactive)
  (next-line 1)
  (beginning-of-visual-line)
  (forward-char 6)
  (setq posicion 1)
)

(defun posicion2 ()
  (interactive)
  (forward-char 23)
  (setq posicion 2)
)

(defun posicion3 ()
  (interactive)
  (end-of-visual-line) ;;C-e
  (backward-char 7)
  (setq posicion 3)
)

(defun salto ()
  (interactive)
  (if posicion 1
    (posicion2))
  (if posicion 2
    (posicion3))
  (if posicion 3
    (posicion1))
)

(define-key global-map (kbd "SPC") #'salto)

Any help, advice, warning, or menace are welcome.

Best regards :-)