Re: A test

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: Re: A test
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 13:33:23 -0500

I'm sorry for this spam. I was experimenting with org-msg mode. Hence
the nonsense prose in the email.

In particular, I was attempting to ensure that mail to mailing list
addresses would automatically switch to plain text instead of html
upon address completion. But I forgot to remove the Org Mode mailing
list address before sending.

My sincerest apologies!

Matt