Re: export regions of a org files to other formats (most likely only to

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: export regions of a org files to other formats (most likely only to a buffer).
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 16:26:24 +0100

On Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 16:35, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> Sometimes I only want to convert/export a region or a paragraph of an
> org file to another format, most likely as html or latex.
> I cannot find such a functionality also not in the package system
> does anybody knows about such a function?

You can narrow your buffer to the region, (narrow-to-region, C-x n r),
and export then.  I believe this will work.

Alternatively, you can always export the contents of a sub-heading by
specifying C-s during export, e.g C-c C-e C-s l l

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.3-511-g8e69ad in Emacs 29.0.50