Re: # Comments export

From: Ypo
Subject: Re: # Comments export
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 00:46:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, Timothy

I wanted to export my # comments so I could share my notes with more people,
using HTML export. I would export all of them.

But, as it seems not possible, I think I will use footnotes. I liked # comments
more, because their face can be customized and because they are nearer to the
commented text (although footnotes can be moved manually wherever user wants
to), # comments are like more "natural".

Best regards