Re: git branch rename and git config q

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: git branch rename and git config q
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 20:33:35 -0700

thanks for the links [my brain is not up to understanding atm].  when
you say perhaps i do not need to rename branches, do you mean that my
guess at a solution had a redundant step?  and that step was manually
edit config file?  no need there?

the last par of your email makes it seem as if i should do a git
[interactive?] rebase operation from [top of] local on bugfix, even
though it is already rebasing on maint each upgrade.  would that be a
good description of what you meant?

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com