org-crypt ?

From: David Masterson
Subject: org-crypt ?
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 21:08:15 -0700

I think I've gotten org-crypt working, but I think some things are not
making sense (it might be just me):

1. I've set org-crypt-key to nil (symmetric encryption).
2. Can I use a different encryption key for each encrypted paragraph?
3. Does org-encrypt only ask for the key the first time?
4. Does org-decrypt only ask for the key the first time?
5. How do they know where to get the password when they don't ask?
6. Shouldn't org-crypt docs in org manual have examples?

Does this make sense -- I think I'm messing something up.
--
David Masterson