Re: [accessibility] worg obscures text

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [accessibility] worg obscures text
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 12:16:36 +1000

> Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I agree, that is pretty poor formatting and does not work well and will
>> never work well from an accessibility perspective.
>
> Patches are welcome! We just need someone with knowledge of html/css to
> jump in and create a patch for https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg (BTW, also
> see shiny new https://sr.ht/~bzg/org/).

Sadly, it isn't that simple. You also have to understand how worg does
the publishing and that isn't easy. I just looked at the repository

- The .emacs.el file referenced in the worg-setup.org is not available (404
error)
- The styles directory consists of a number of css files - not clear
  which one is used. (I'm guessing the .emacs.el file might tell me such
  details).
- You also need to know about org publish and how it works, not just be
  familiar wiht html and css.

As it stands now, without the .emacs.el file (which I'm assuming
contains the org-publish-project-alist variable), you cannot do much or
work out how the styles are generated/applied, so you cannot fix this.

If the .emacs.el was either in the repo or the url referenced in the
worg-setup.org file worked, that would help.