Re: [BUG] worg-setup.org is outdated (was: [accessibility] worg obscures

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: [BUG] worg-setup.org is outdated (was: [accessibility] worg obscures text)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 14:14:21 +0800

Hi Tim,

Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> writes:

> A ’refresh’ of the look probably isn’t a bad thing. However, getting it
> right and consistent is likely non-trivial. Not sure if my css skills
> are up to it, but willing to have a look at it anyway.

A complete revamp of worg is something I’ve chatted to someone about, with ideas
of making the network of page links visible and able to be used for navigation.

Unfortunately, this chat was ~a year ago and has stalled, thank to the eternal
issue of: too many projects, not enough time.

If anybody has a spare cloning pod, that would be really handy 😉.

All the best,
Timothy