[BUG] Cursor is moved after changing list bullets

From: Daniel Fleischer
Subject: [BUG] Cursor is moved after changing list bullets
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:16:17 +0300

Hi, there is a regression introduced in:

    ed6f8dc67 org-list: Do not move point and change space when
              promoting/demoting items

When calling `org-cycle-list-bullet' (e.g. using S-right or S-left) the
cursor moves to the beginning of the text after changing the bullet
type. It used to not move which is useful to when trying different
bullet styles. This is due to the changes in
`org-list-struct-apply-struct'. I tried to debug it but I'm not sure
what was the issue the patch was meant to solve.

Thanks,

--

Daniel Fleischer