Re: [BUG] ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID for https://list.orgmode.org/

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [BUG] ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID for https://list.orgmode.org/
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 10:08:06 -0400

Bastien Guerry writes:

> Kyle, do you have any clue?

Yes.  The SSL certs on my end are wired up to be automatically
refreshed.  In order for them to be in effect, though, I need to
manually restart nginx.  There's probably a better way to handle this,
but I just have a reminder.

Anyway, based on how the expiration dates for various domains line up,
it's usually okay if I don't act on that for a day or two, but in this
case it bumped right against the list.orgmode.org expiration.

Sorry about that (but you can't get your money back :>)