Re: Links to javascript-based websites from orgmode.org: Paypal and Gith

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Links to javascript-based websites from orgmode.org: Paypal and Github
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:31:35 +0200

Hi Ihor,

> I have been recently exploring Liberapay and stumbled upon
> https://liberapay.com/about/teams.
>
> It is possible to create a "team" and distribute the donations across
> multiple developers. I believe that it is one of a simple (from
> perspective of user) ways to direct donations to the willing Org
> contributors without creating confusion among donors on where to donate.

Yes, good idea.  Can you create an account on https://liberapay.com
and sent me the email you used in private?

I have created a liberapay team, I will invite you there.

Then there are a few settings to discuss before we can switch the link
on orgmode.org, but I think it will be an easy step forward.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien