Re: Orgmode plain list bullet : change automatically with list depth

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Orgmode plain list bullet : change automatically with list depth
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:03:45 +0800

Edouard Debry <edouard.debry@gmail.com> writes:

> The key point is the regexp. I do not know if it is possible to capture
> the depth level with a regexp. That is why I tried to use
> org-list--depth in :

> but it seems that "org-element-at-point" messes things.

Sorry, I though that I gave you enough information to fix the issue.

Just wrap (org-element-at-point) into save-match-data:
(save-match-data (org-element-at-point))

That's it.

P.S. I actually plan to fix `org-element-at-point' modifying match data
(which is not documented), but it will probably be a part of a bigger
font-lock-related patchset.

Best,
Ihor