Re: exporting to mediawiki syntax math is not converted

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: exporting to mediawiki syntax math is not converted
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 06:30:09 +0200

>>> "IR" == Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>> The following line
>>

>> torus $\mathbb T^3$ in the Sobolev spaces $H^m(\mathbb T^3)$.
>>
>> Is translated to
>>
>> torus \(\mathbb T^3\) in the Sobolev spaces \(H^m(\mathbb T^3)\)
>>
>> Instead of

>> T^3)</math>
>>
>> Is this a missing feature, or do I miss something here?

> See org-html-with-latex. We use mathjax syntax for LaTeX export by
> default

I see, but that means, the exported wiki cannot be used say for
wikipedia since it uses mediawiki syntax for math.

Does anybody knows about a 3rd party package providing support for mediawiki?

I realized that pandoc supports mediawiki, but I don't need a new file I
just want to save into a buffer. I have to think about it.